ROYCE E. BARBER. Coarsegold California.
Objective: Seeking a challenging long-term position and bright future with a prosperous company, which is seeking a committed individual.
Education & Certifications
• Apr 22, 2007: Life Development Course and Baptism at NorthSide Christian Church of Clovis, CA.
• Nov 12, 2002: Certified in EarthLink Technical Support, Customer Service, and Call Center Management.
• June 2002: Graduated Naches Valley High School. 3.0GPA. Extensive organization and literature archiving training under librarian John Miles.
• 2001: Certified Microsoft Office Specialist. “MOS”. Knowing every advanced feature of every Microsoft office software.
• 1983 to Current: Entire life involved with computers and the tech industry; product development.
• Aug 2004 to Current: Live-in assistant to Psychologist and Author, Dr . Kirk D. Johnson PhD, CEO of Single Christian Ministries.
• 2004: Experimental Intel Audio & Software Testing, Think Tank Crew, and Graphic User Interface (GUI) animation for Sonic Focus and Intel Audio Studio.
• July 8, 2003 to 2004: Customer Retention Specialist for the Yakima Herald Republic.
• 2002: Call Center Manager for Earthlink Internet Service Provider (ISP).
• 2002: Slow-Scan television software think-tank and computer hardware maintenance for the DSP (digital signal processing) of Silicon Pixels Corporation.
• 2002: Internet Architecture and Photo Database for the Backcountry Horsemen of Washington, Inc.
• 2000 to 2002: Corporate Leadership and Computer Repair Apprenticeship, under world-renowned Audio Engineer, James Lee Barber. Ended upon graduating highschool.
• Public Speaking.
• Fluent in numerous technical software and operating systems including OSX, Linux Ubuntu, and all Windows versions.
• High-End Computer Building & Repair, mainly for PC's involved in Scripting, 3D Animation, and video mixing.
• Software Testing and Bug Reporting for Clients and for OpenSource communities.
• Microsoft Office (All Versions), and OpenOffice/StarOffice.
• Typist of 82 WPM (Words Per Minute).
• Design & Graphics: Internet Architecture, HTML/CSS, Corporate Logos, SWF Flash Animation, Software Interface Design. Computer Graphics via PhotoShop & Paint Shop Pro, Photo alterations and restoration, Painting, and more.
• Sales of: High-Speed Internet, Software, Literature and Newspapers, Granite Countertop, and involvement in real estate sales in Palm Springs and Baltimore.
• Subscription Circulation Retention and Customer Service. (Defusing and educating valued customers).
• Basic understanding of power tools, shop safety, welding, gardening, electronics, and home renovation.
• George Fragos – International Corporate Executive. Phone: 
• Kirk D. Johnson, PhD - Author and Psychologist. Phone: 
• Tom Paddock – Corporation Founder & CEO of Sonic Focus. Phone: 
• Jim Barber – Chief Technology Officer of Sonic Focus, and Scientist at Arc International. Phone: 
• Dennis Crabtree – Owner of Savvy Computers. Phone: 
• Scott Simmons – Structure Design and Handyman. Phone: 
• Jeannette Messerlian – Occupational Therapist: 
• Sonic Focus – http://www.arc.com/sonicfocus/overview.html
• EarthLink Internet – http://www.earthlink.net/
• Yakima Herald – http://www.yakimaherald.com/
• My Digital Art Portfolio – http://zume.deviantart.com/gallery/
•BCHW under Frank  of Allan Insurance in Selah WA – http://www.bchw.org/
• Single Christian Ministries – http://www.singlechristianministries.com/
• Central California Christian Singles – Conference http://www.centralcaliforniachristiansinglesconference.com/
Admin Notes, not part of resume… Resume updates to be implemented;
Central California Christian Singles Conference - Event Coordinator. 2008 to…
Single Christian Ministries - Administrative Assistant. 2008 to…
Palm Avenue Community Church - Outreach Committee. Feb 2009 to…
Delete web links???