Sunday School Tips
* Magnets help kids learn how unseen forces can pull or push away.
* Safe arts and crafts are a growing and bonding experience. Water colors, clay, Lego (tm), glued noodles, crayon, chalk, etc.
* Puppets are a memorable mode of visual storytelling.
* Boyscouts of America have a handbook full of group activities.
* Kids have individual needs and disabilities. Some kids may scream non-stop. The teacher must have multiple phone numbers for the parent/guardian, an alergy list, and emergency medical kit.
* Candy (in small doses) and stickers are positive reinforcement.
* Physical activity such as games, running in place, stretches, treadmill, frisbee. Really help calm a group and tire them out.