* This article is:
* This article is not:
* Related articles: Role Models. Decision Making.
* What is social grace, aka social etiquette?
Books on Social Etiquette
* Stand at attention during National Anthem.
* Apologize if you bump into someone walking.
* Nod or tip your hat when walking by a lady.
* Open the door for the next person.
* Don't use profanity in front of women and children.
* Don't accept profanity nor promiscuity in tv and movies.
* Have moral courage and personal integrity.
* Only brag about your childlren or grandchildren.
* Have work ethic, sense of responsibility, decent values, and pride in your country and area.
* Don't slirp liquids.
* Chew with your mouth closed. Don't talk with food in your mouth.
* Talk when what you have to say will optimistically contribute to society.
* Take a few courses on manors and social etiquette.
* Stand up straight.
* When you desire to moan or complain, create an activity for people instead.
* Flee from pessimistic behavior. Be positive and encouraging.
* Be honest and blunt, but not rude.
* Speak in short, well worded sentences. Don't ramble on. Ask for input on the topic.
* Wikipedia article on Etiquette: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette