* This article is just a stub; yet to be fully filled out.
* Culture: I live in California USA, so these are generally Western/American cuisine.
* Royce's all time favorite simlpe recipes. These are easy, fast, mostly healthy, and taste good.
* Common tools I require are a George Forman Lean Mean Grill, Microwave, Electric Oven/Cooktop, Microwave Oven, Electric Mixer, Spatula, Metal Mixing Bowls, and Measuring Cups.
* Related Pages On This Website: Royce's Kitchen Pantry Inventory.
* Article Goals: Have 30 or so easy dinner recipes to fill out a month on my calendar.
* Future Updates: I shall eventually sort this page into Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter sections. If I eventually convert this page into some sort of huge spreadsheet, I will be able to sort by meal types.
Royce's Favorite Foods of All Time
* Campbell's GO Soup, Coconut Curry with Chicken & Shiitake Mushrooms. 14 OZ.
* Teraki Hamburgers
* Crab Cakes
* Imitation Crab
* Fresh Crisp Non-soggy Veggies
* Doritos Cooler Ranch (Blue Bag)
* Bananna Bread
* Ham and Cheese on Blueberry Bread, cooked in george forman grill.
* Cherry Coke Soda
* Most sea food.
* Chinese all-you-can-eat. and Chinese Takeout.
* Sugar Free candy.
* Sour banana wax peppers (not spicy).
* Chacca's Mmm Sauce. A1 Sauce. Terrakki Sauce. Orange Sauce.
* Crumbled Blue Fetta cheese.
* Nacho Cheese.
(I don't eat much sugar junk food nor candy).
Recipes Royce Enjoys
* Nothing to report at the moment. I need to put in some really great recipes here, but I need to perfect them first!
Recipes From Family and Friends
Easy Cookies. I've yet to try this one, it's from my mother Brenda: l/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, pinch of salt, 1/2 cup sugar (divided); 3 large egg whites (I used the whole egg); 1/4 tsp cream of tarter; 1 tsp vanilla; 1 T confectioners sugar. Set oven to 300 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil. Use high speed on mixer and whip all ingredients together. drop by tsp onto foil on cookie sheet. bake 40 minutes. let cool. then roll cooled cookies in sugar.
Internet Resources and Cooking Sites
* Google Search for "Recipes".
* Wikipedia Search for "Recipe".
* Google Internet Directory for "Recipe_Collections".
* Google Internet Directory for "Cooking".